We offer :
- All rooms have central heating
- TV in all guestrooms and living room German English & Irish Channels
- Music in living room
- Children's games/toys play area
- Babysitting service offered
- Boat Hire at request only 10 Euros a day
- Fishing equipment 10 euros a day
- Off street parking
- Bicycle Hire 5 Euros (4 hours)
- Travel Service
- Carrickfinn Airport Pick up /Drop off
- Taxi service only 10 euros for 30 min.
- Daily Trips ie.. Glenveagh National Park, Glencolmcille, Mount Errigal prices on request
- Internet access available, use of computer on request
- Free Tea & Coffee with cake and biscuits all day
- Free fruit available all day
- Lunch available on request soup, sandwiches etc..
- Evening Dinner 3 course meal (ordered in advance)
- Packed Lunch available to take on your daily outings.
- Reservations, bookings and organising for activities to be arranged in advance... Just ask Anne !!
- Fishing ...
directly in front of the house in the Gweebarra Bay, the river or in the one of the myriad lakes of the Rosses, one of the most beautiful fishing areas of Ireland is waiting for you.
- Golf ...
There are 2 golf courses available nearby at the Portnoo Golf Club & Donegal Town Golf Club, also pitch & putt at the sandfield
If our boat is not sporty enough then why not join the canoeists on the Gweebarra Bay at Gunner's Pier every Thursday evening, Canoes, oars and lifejackets privided athe pier.
- Hill climbing...
This can be enjoyed on your own or with a guide if requested in advance.
- Horse riding ...
Enjoy the sunset while galloping on the water's edge on the many beaches, unforgetable memories !
- Surfing, Surf School, Dooey Beach...
Because of the Gulf Stream the Atlantic Ocean enjoys some warmer temperatures at times! Surf on the waves on Dooey Beach with Kevin Tobin's Surf School or jog/walk along the beautiful unspoilt beach !
- Day Trips...
Enjoy day trips in the Donegal area, visit the famous Glenveagh National Park, take a boat to the Doneal Islands or visit the lovely Irish towns of Ardara, Glenties and Dungloe.
Festivals Visit the many festivals in the area and join the old traditonal f
- Mary of Dungloe
- Narin Seafood
- Harvest Fair
- PatrickMc Gill